SAP Senior Logistics Expert
At the VELUX Group, they give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. They offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Are you ready to define and optimise current and future SAP integrations in a complex, global organisation? And would you like to spearhead their Contract Logistics Commercial SAP activities with responsibility for the existing interfaces between VELUX and their current and future logistics suppliers and integration processes?
With 20 distribution centres, 8 factory warehouses, 6 central warehouses, 1 European central warehouse and more than 100 logistics suppliers, their complex logistics flow calls for outstanding SAP integration to keep everything moving.
Joining their Contract Logistics Commercial department in Kolding, you become a subject-matter expert within SAP integration, and as such, you join the cross-functional expert team, Logistics Process Template. Here, they define the standard and frame for their SAP integration with logistics service providers (LSP). Representing VELUX Logistics, you will join forces with VELUX IT and their external partner who handle the actual customisation that could be needed in a given SAP integration solutions.
Your Tasks Will Be To
- Ensure that existing integrations are brought up to standard by optimising, simplifying and unifying set-ups across markets, e.g. EDI on warehouse and transport, Labels, IOD, Invoicing/costing
- Participate in the validation of new potential LSPs and flows, focusing on integration possibilities
- Ensure that future LSP integrations are in accordance with defined standards
- Perform minor testing of solutions and features
- Coordinate and prioritise tasks internally and with VELUX’ external customisation partner
- Participate in cross-functional projects within VELUX Logistics and outside their organisation
”Being a part of the Logistics Template team naturally takes you through tasks linked to sales, order fulfilment and planning. Thus, you get to have a say in many different business matters,” explains Michael Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
You have the ability to drive tasks and smaller projects independently and challenge their business with active proposals for process optimisations. Furthermore, you enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues, and as an expert in your field, you are comfortable setting the direction for their future business processes and SAP platform.
- Have solid experience working with SAP – they run SAP ERP 6.0
- Have a thorough understanding of SAP development and are able to communicate your design requirements to a third-party supplier
- Have a relevant degree – perhaps you are an engineer, a cand.merc. or similar
- Speak and write English effortlessly and have the flexibility to travel up to 20 days a year to their offices within Europe
Velux offers you a unique opportunity to co-develop the standards for future integration solutions for one of Denmark’s most profiled companies. Supported by your highly skilled colleagues, you will get a thorough end-to-end understanding of their markets and activities across the entire VELUX Group – and raise the bar for a cost-efficient logistics flow throughout.
”We’re looking forward for you to pitch in with your ideas and become a part of an informal team where we not only challenge ourselves professionally – we also ensure that humour is close at hand all the time,” finishes Michael.
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Claus Grotrian at PROSAPIA on +45 40 60 48 42 for a non-committal discussion about the position.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Their product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. They work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.