Senior SAP Business Process Expert
At the VELUX Group, they give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. They offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Would you like to bring your SAP experience into play and design our future order fulfilment processes?
Every day, they deliver numerous roof windows and skylights to customers all over Europe. To do so, they are dependent on efficient logistics and supply chain business processes. Do you want to help them streamline and set the direction for our future business processes and SAP set-up?
Joining their Global Order Fulfilment department in Kolding, you will work closely with a small team of SAP and business process experts and collaborate with peers across functions. Together, they support their entire supply chain with efficient order fulfilment processes – touching areas as sales, logistics execution, procurement, transportation and interfaces to warehouse management.
“You will help design and automate our order fulfilment flow – from order to delivery. We use SAP ERP 6.0 as our core, but we will be looking into redesigning our platform. And you will get an important role in driving this process,” explains Tue Vestergaard, Director, Global Order Fulfilment.
Your Tasks Will Also Be To
- Implement, develop and test business processes in SAP in close collaboration with our IT department and sub-suppliers, who is responsible for developments and customizing
- Provide input to order fulfilment business process strategies
- Define best practices and standard processes
- Provide support to superusers
You have the ability to drive tasks and smaller projects independently and challenge our business with active proposals for process optimisations. Furthermore, you enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues, and as an expert in your field, you are comfortable setting the direction for our future business processes and SAP platform.
- Have solid experience working with SAP ERP and a thorough knowledge of how it supports business processes within logistics and supply chain – preferably also within order fulfilment
- Have a solid business understanding – and if you have knowledge of lean and value stream mapping, it is an advantage
- Have a relevant education – perhaps you are an engineer, a cand.merc. or similar
- Speak and write English and Danish effortlessly and have the flexibility to travel 10-30 days a year to our offices in Europe
They offer a job with great opportunities to influence and set the standard for our future logistics solutions. You get to grow in a company were your ambitions will be matched and developed through challenging tasks and responsibilities as well as relevant courses and education.
“Essentially, you will help set the direction for our future logistics and supply chain platforms. By simplifying, standardising and automating processes, you help create business efficiency and agility – and in that way, we can give our customers the best service possible,” finishes Tue.
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Claus Grotrian at PROSAPIA on +45 40 60 48 42 for a non-committal discussion about the position.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.