Business Process Manager - SAP Logistics
At the VELUX Group, they give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. They offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Do you want to utilise your SAP and project management skills in a process-heavy key position? And are you ready to take responsibility for securing a more agile and transparent SAP set-up for the future, including a new LSP platform and new standards for their SAP integrations?
Then they offer you a chance to join their newly established Contract Logistics Commercial team where you will not only drive the bridging of the business requirements and SAP – you will also co-develop the future direction for the VELUX logistic supplier integration end to end.
At the VELUX facility in Kolding, you will join the global Contract Logistics Commercial (CLC) department, and at the same time, you become part of a cross-departmental expert team, Logistics Process Template team (LPTT), which spans across all their 5 logistics departments. Here, your most important task will be to define the standard for their SAP integration with their LSPs – for the current and future SAP Logistics set-up.
In close collaboration with their Project Management Office and VELUX IT as well as logistics process peers, you will carry out major tasks and workshops. Doing so, you concentrate on business development with focus on future standards as well as transparency and openness. This way you will optimise their logistics business processes and secure alignment between business needs and a new standard for their SAP Logistics integrations.
“You can expect to meet a highly complex set-up where not all processes are in place from the get-go and that you will take on an active role in shaping their future business processes for logistics,” explains Michael C. Lyhne, Director, Contract Logistics Commercial.
Amongst other tasks, you will:
- Bridge business needs and the optimal system solutions as well as transform process analyses into relevant optimisation and improvement initiatives and projects
- Define the optimal LSP SAP integration set-up – initially you will focus on defining a new platform for electronic data exchange with their 100+ suppliers as well as transport costing, and later, you will also look at IOD, Service, Inbound, Warehouse and Distribution integrations
- Define the optimal set-up for their label flows and secure implementation
- Design IT solutions and test foundations including test executions
- Become a subject matter expert within SAP integration and contract logistics
- Participate in supplier tenders’ processes with the aim to evaluate SAP integration potential, and if relevant, integration
Your colleagues know you as an attentive listener and business analyser as well as a skilled stakeholder manager, whether internal or external. You prioritise and balance different assignments and considerations with an eye for details. And you:
- Have 5+ years’ experience from a similar position
- Possess specialist skills in SAP – experience with SAP Logistics and supplier integration is a considerable advantage
- Have a track record of a demonstrated continuous improvement and experience with value stream mapping and process optimisation
- Communicate effortlessly in English and can adapt your messages across different cultures and stakeholders
As VELUX A/S has a complex logistics flow which includes several factories, 17 outsourced distribution centres and approx. 100 LSP set-ups, it is imperative to secure the right governance to maintain cost efficiency. In this role, you will have ample opportunity to get them there.
In CLC, they are to be 7 colleagues occupied with contract and tender management, business partnering, performance management and optimisation, their SRM platform and SAP process management – as will you. Parallel with your involvement in CLC, you collaborate with VELUX IT representatives and 3 other process specialists across departments to discuss and define projects and business input from the rest of the organisation.
”You will shadow a very experienced colleague in a similar role during the first period, which will help you set into the role and have the best starting point for understanding our business culture, business needs and existing set-up,” finishes Michael.
For further information please contact Claus Grotrian at PROSAPIA on +45 40 60 48 42.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.