SAP Master Data Management Consultant
Do you want great opportunities to work with the implementation of data management IT solutions in a global organisation embarking on a SAP S/4HANA journey?
This is a chance for you to work with some of their data management IT solutions and be a key player in bringing them to the next level. You will be based in Bjerringbro in Denmark and join IS Data Management Solutions & Services, which is part of the global Grundfos IT organization. They are a global team of 16 based at 5 locations across the world, responsible for all data management IT solutions worldwide.
Their purpose is to drive and ensure the data quality required as foundation for Grundfos business and customer interaction by delivering and pioneering data management solutions & services.
These solutions & services include data mass-changes, data migration, ETL, data quality reporting & analysis, data governance, data catalogues, data archiving, data workflows, data compliance and more is in the pipeline.
You will be part of a collaborative environment with a very high degree of integration and interaction with your colleagues. You will refer to Senior Manager Michael Bendixen.
What is the job about?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and the development, implementation and maintenance of selected data management IT solutions. Using your IT and MDM expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across the organisation to clarify the needs of the business and translate requirements into new or existing IT solutions. Doing so, you actively influence the direction for data management IT solutions in Grundfos.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Lifecycle management on their SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) solution as well as other current and future data management IT solutions
- Working in projects to implement and further deploy existing and future data management IT solutions as well as representing IS Data Management Solutions & Services in other IT solution projects
- Alignment of IT architecture in collaboration with Enterprise Architects and the Solution Architect within the team
- Provide consultancy, advice and best practice towards colleagues, business units and projects inside and outside IT
What do you need to apply?
Strong business value chain understanding combined with solid IT and MDM knowledge enables you to offer solutions and consultancy that meet the needs of the business and position you as a professional lighthouse of data management IT solutions.
- You have an IT technical background and experience working with Master Data Management solutions in an international/global company
- Your experience could cover data lifecycle management in SAP, data quality, ETL and you know your way around material, customer and vendor data across various SAP modules
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with SAP MDG, SAP Data Services, SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP S/4HANA
- You can organize your own work, prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment, are process-oriented and can take ownership of the solutions and drive implementation, development and maintenance
- You are fluent in English and possess strong communication and collaborative skills
- “It is your personality, however, which allows you to succeed in this role. You must be able to collaborate and create value-adding relationships with the business as well as work with your colleagues to set the agenda” says Michael.
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact Senior Consultant Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit them on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.