SAP Integration Specialist/Architect to lead the journey to S/4HANA and the Cloud (SAP CPI)
Are you “more” than an SAP PI/PO developer? Do you have what it takes to lead the journey into “cloud” in the area of SAP Integration? Are you interested in joining one of the first major SAP S/4HANA implementations in Denmark?
Grundfos has decided to embark on the journey to S/4HANA and cloud based integration (SAP CPI) and is about to start executing and delivering upon this decision. With this rare job opportunity, Grundfos is looking for someone who can play one of the most important roles in setting the direction for a new integration architecture. Once in 10-15 years the opportunity arises to have in impact on Integration architecture, and this is it.
SAP PI/PO Integration Developer
Grundfos is on a journey to create and implement the future global SAP integration architecture to support the implementation of SAP S4 and SAP Cloud solutions as well as the digitalisation of their business processes.
Do you have the skills, ambitions and creative mindset to take part in accomplishing their goals? Join them on their journey and gain a central role in a multinational company with the newest of technology.
Join a team that affects their entire organisation
Based in Bjerringbro, you become part of a global team with 17 other SAP Developer experts, including fellow SAP PI developers, as your closest colleagues. Together, you work to provide all their global business functions, including Sales, Logistics, Production and more, with an optimal SAP setup.
You also have a key role in their mission to create the integration architecture to support their future SAP S4 and SAP Cloud solutions as well as the digitalisation of their business processes.
“In this position, you won’t be limited to one regional sector or one business function. Your career with Grundfos will be global, connecting you to highly skilled functional consultants and external partners from all over the world. And you will also be involved in many SAP-related processes with all their business functions,” says Jakob Roed Jonstrup, Manager of IS SAP & Integration Development Department.
Bring the SAP architecture of Grundfos to life
With the goal of defining, developing, implementing and maintaining an optimal market-leading set-up, you will:
- Explore their business processes and needs to find opportunities for improvement and further development
- Develop and perform hands-on integration of solutions together with your team
- Partake in decision-making and forming of Grundfos future architecture for B2B and A2A integrations, SAP Cloud integrations and much more
- SAP PI/PO expert with a creative mindset
”We have just started our implementation journey, and there are many decisions to make still. You will take part in deciding which platforms to use where and communicate with our partners, functional consultants, the management and of course your own team to find the very best solutions,” adds Jakob Roed Jonstrup.
To succeed in this position, it is essential that you:
- Have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with SAP PI/PO development
- Have extensive and broad experience with integration architecture, both on a consulting and hands-on basis
- Speak and write English fluently and preferably also Danish.
Furthermore, it is desirable that you know of one or more of the following:
- EDIFACT and ANSI X12
- Connectivity via JMS, HTTP, AS2, FTP or the like
- IDoc structures/constructions
- Message, Java and XSLT Mapping
- J2EE (Adapter Module development)
- NetWeaver BPM
- SLD Administration
- NWA (NetWeaver Administrator)
- SAP CPI
- SAP IU 5
- Operations/surveillance/Alert Framework
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact Senior Consultant Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit them on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.