Time & Payroll Application Consultant
Looking for global HR IT challenges? Grundfos is looking for a Time & Payroll Application Consultant with great opportunities to work with some of the latest HR IT Technology.
What do Grundfos offer?
This is a chance for you to take ownership of their Time & Payroll solutions and be a key player in bringing them to the next level. Joining a successful global company, which is currently undergoing a major HR transformation, you will be able to make your mark on their solutions, ensuring they support their transformation process. They have a long-term strategy dedicated to the Kronos and SAP SuccessFactors platforms.
You will be based in Bjerringbro in Denmark and join IS HR Solutions, which is part of the global Grundfos IT organization. They are a global team of 9 based at 3 locations across the world, responsible for all HR, Payroll and Time solutions worldwide. You will be part of a collaborative environment with a very high degree of integration and interaction with our business colleagues. You will refer to Senior Manager Michael Bendixen.
What is the job about?
Your primary focus is on solution ownership and development, implementation and maintenance of Time & Payroll solutions in accordance with IT architectural principles and guidelines. Using your expertise and your solid understanding of the business, you collaborate closely with your colleagues across IT and business as well as our external partners to:
- Take ownership of their global Kronos Time Management platform as well as our current Time solution for Denmark
- Take ownership of their Payroll solution for Denmark and play a role on other payroll solutions globally
- Manage day-to-day needs and challenges
- Shape the roadmap for the future and execute it
- Ensure ongoing dialogue with external IT solution vendors
- Drive further development and deployment of existing solutions
- Develop and implement new solutions
- Provide consultancy, advice and best practice
“You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest HR IT Technology and set the direction for where we are going globally with our Time & Payroll solutions” says Michael.
What do you need to apply?
Strong business understanding combined with solid Time & Payroll IT knowledge enables you to offer solutions and consultancy that meet the needs of the business and position you as the professional IT lighthouse of Time & Payroll. It is your personality, however, which allows you to succeed in this role. You must be able to collaborate and create value-adding relationships with the global business as well as work with your colleagues to set the agenda. You have the ability to stay focused and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
- You have broad experience and a IT technical background working with complex Time & Payroll solutions in an international/global company.
- You have experience working with SAP HCM, HR master data (PA/OM) and it is an advantage if you have worked with Kronos and SuccessFactors.
- You work process-oriented and are able to take ownership of the solutions and drive implementation, development and maintenance.
- You are fluent in English and possess strong communication and collaborative skills.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Managing Consultant Claus Grotrian from PROSAPIA who handles the recruiting process on behalf of Grundfos. Please don’t hesitate to call +45 40 60 48 42 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.