Global IT in DSV employs approx. 600 employees and assumes central control of global IT management, development, operation, maintenance/support of data centres, servers, WAN, internet, intranets and global business applications.
DSV is rapidly expanding internationally and we are therefore seeking a talented SAP specialist within the finance area with a good business understanding and preferably knowledge of the transport industry.
DSV has developed an international financial SAP platform which has been rolled out and is continuously rolled out in countries around the world. The SAP team supports and develops the platform using FI, CO, BPC, MDG, web cost etc.
The SAP development team consist of 11 SAP consultants mainly located in Denmark and Poland.
About the job
You will be co-responsible for ensuring the DSV SAP template is maintained and developed which includes proactive work with integration points to the template. You will follow the procedures established to ensure the platform is running painless for the users around the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Participation in the roll-out and further development of the SAP Template
- 3nd line support and error fix, minor development
- Working closely with SAP FI-CO Support Team and business users
- Analysis and Design, configuration, test and documentation
- Facilitate small development projects
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic international organisation. Place of work is Hedehusene, Denmark.
- We expect you have a minimum of 5 years’ practical experience with finance processes in combination with SAP FI. If you know some ABAP, it will be an advantage
- You have already joined implementation projects as FI Specialist and you are experienced working in international environments. You might have had a career as external SAP consultant for some years and now you are ready to a more steady place to work
- You have a good business understanding and can communicate on all levels
- You speak and write fluent English
For further information please contact Claus Grotrian +45 40 60 48 42 or Jesper Olsen +45 53 87 16 17.
Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. DSV has offices in more than 70 countries all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes DSV a truly global player offering services worldwide. By our professional and advantageous overall solutions, the approx. 23,000 DSV employees recorded worldwide annual revenue of 6.4 billion euro for 2014. www.dk.dsv.com