Lundbeck is looking for an SAP Basis Specialist, who is passionate about stable, compliant, and secure SAP systems to join their dedicated team of skilled, experienced people.
Your new role
As an SAP Basis Specialist, you will have a broad range of responsibilities around implementing, managing, operating, and optimizing critical SAP systems across Lundbeck globally. The job content varies, but responsibilities include:
- Participate in various of their business projects to ensure SAP Basis best practices.
- Interact with solution architects, outsourcing partners, and external consultants to implement new systems or change existing systems.
- Proactively suggest and implement solutions or workarounds to prevent incidents.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to ensure restoration of normal service as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to the business.
Their current project portfolio includes an S/4HANA conversion, an EWM rollout, integrations to new MES systems, and lots of other interesting activities.
The position is based in their headquarter in Valby, Copenhagen, and refers to the Head of IT Integration & SAP Basis. At Lundbeck, they seek to create ideal conditions for you and your role and therefore, offer flexible working conditions to accommodate personalization of your work-life.
Why is this a great opportunity?
In this role, you will be interacting with various stakeholders such as solution architects, outsourcing partners, and external consultants to implement new systems or change existing systems across Lundbeck globally. This means that you will participate in issue analysis and correction with business areas, IT, external partners, and solution providers.
It is a great chance to work alongside dedicated colleagues who focus on enabling stable and professional operational excellence through efficient processes, and continuous optimization in close co-operation with their outsourcing partners.
Your future team
As SAP Basis Specialist, you will become part of the IT Integration & SAP Basis team within Global IT – a dynamic organization with approximately 130 colleagues around the globe. They deliver digital solutions and secure efficient operations to more than 5600 colleagues across all business areas and geographies. Global IT is currently on a transformative journey to meet the demands of a digital era whilst continuing to excel in what they do today. Therefore, they are responsible for both running and changing the business through digital and IT solutions.
Global IT is a fun and exciting place to work, where they like to meet for social events. Their work environment is characterized by knowledge sharing, trust, and collaboration. They base their results on Lundbeck’s five beliefs: Patient-driven, Courageous, Ambitious, Passionate and Responsible. In sum, they offer a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company that leverage cutting-edge digital technologies to improve patient outcomes.
What you bring to the team
- More than 5 years of experience working with similar assignments in preferably a large, international environment.
- Previous experience from the pharmaceutical industry or a similarly regulated industry is not a requirement but a clear advantage.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes used in IT operations.
How your colleagues would describe you
- You are structured, independent, collaborative and with an open-minded attitude.
- You have the capacity and ambition to prioritize your assignments, driving new initiatives and take the lead in situations when necessary.
- You have the courage and drive to make decisions.
- You are good at building partnerships and work collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.