The global growth of JYSK continues, and the most important task of their IT department is to support their continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation. To their SAP Integration & Development Team at the head office in Brabrand, Aarhus they now need another SAP ABAP Developer.
The SAP Integration & Development Team is part of the JYSK IT SAP department of 40+ highly skilled SAP professionals, including business consultants, developers and basis consultants. They value their open and relaxed work environment, and cross-department professional dialogue and feedback are never far away.
You will be working in close co-operation with your business application colleagues in order to understand and translate business requirements into SAP development for JYSK.
They use Eclipse as theeir main ABAP development tool and your main task will be to develop applications based on ABAP-OO, but as they are currently in process of implementing their new unified commerce architecture, they also create many O-Data services.
Going forward their roadmap points out very interesting work and projects, where Test Driven Development, DevOps and Fiori apps will have focus.
You Bring dedication and you…
- Have at least 5 years of experience with the development of SAP within ABAP and knowledge of general SAP development tools, preferably within SAP Retail
- Are ready for new challenges and an opportunity for personal and professional development
- Are service-minded, professional and co-operative
- Are an independent and responsible person with personal drive, who takes pride in taking the lead and complete tasks as agreed and in time
- Are eager to learn
- Are fluent in English and Danish, spoken as well as written
You meet Possibilities and JYSK will offer you..
- An exciting and developing job in a corporation with an ambitious growth strategy and a continuous drive towards development and optimization of IT solutions
- A job where you have a strong voice in the planning of your daily tasks and work closely with your SAP business consultants colleagues and the end-users of their software solutions
- An environment where decisions are made to be carried out, and where you participate in the planning of future IT solutions development
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogues and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where expansion and development has a high priority
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the positions.