The companys ERP systems are critical to the day to day commercial, financial & operational requirements of our Oil & Gas business, and it is this role’s responsibility to ensure the systems continue to meet the business requirements in the day-to-day operations. Over and above, the role is to manage any changes to the system driven by new requirements which may include acquisitions of Businesses and integration into the INEOS group.
The individual will serve as a SAP Application Specialist, providing application functional leadership and implementation expertise in SAP Applications ECC 6 and S4 HANA.
Documented experience in the following modules:
SAP FICO (Financial Accounting (SAP FI), Controlling (SAP CO), Asset Management (SAP AM), Materials Management (SAP MM), Plant Maintenance (SAP PM), Remote Logistics (RL) and Project System (SAP PS).
You will be responsible for the design, build, test and implementation of enhancements in SAP including the SAP Joint Venture Accounting (JVA) module.
Strong functional experience in the Oil & Gas industry is preferred, (Particularly in Joint Venture Accounting JVA) with post qualification experience in a reputed organization in the areas of finance, taxation, accounts payable, accounts receivables, project costing, product costing, profitability analysis, Account finalization, budgetary control, fund management & statutory requirements.
Implementation experience in the following JVA areas:
Cash Call – JV Billing, Cutback, Overhead Cost Calculation, WBS and Project System, Partner Netting, Equity Adjustment, Asset and Material Transfers, Controlling, Net Profit and Carried Interest Profit Partners,
Non-Operated Functions, Inter-Company Transactions, Balanced Books by Venture, Bank Account Switching, Audit Reports, Multi-Currency Processing
Systems Strategy and Projects
- Develop and deliver ERP systems Strategy in alignment with the INEOS Energy objectives & overall IT strategy to enable business goals.
- Provide expertise within the whole SAP architecture (modules of SAP such as Infrastructure, FI, CO, PM, SD, HR….) and additional PO and BO technical expertise on the use and appropriate development of the systems and business processes, and ensure they continue to meet the requirements of the businesses.
- Assess demand and evaluate business requirements to develop and propose options, processes and resources for ERP System development projects.
- Define systems solutions and relevant business cases to facilitate business process improvement.
- Define, manage, and deliver system related projects on time and on budget whilst ensuring an appropriate balance between external/internal skills and resources.
- Implement and maintain IT Project Management processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time; within budget and meet the stated business requirements and technical performance commitments.
- Network with other IT project and delivery managers within INEOS Energy and INEOS Group to ensure that best practices & IT standards are followed.
- Facilitate functional groups and networks of Super Users and actively participate in the IT Governance process.
- Develop and deliver strategies, procedures, and resources to ensure the ERP Systems deliver an appropriate and cost-effective solution to business requirements. Manage ERP systems budget to ensure they are delivered in line with targets agreed with business board and IT manager.
- Ensure ERP systems and services are managed and maintained in line with external audits; GDPR; INEOS Security and FSA registrations.
- Manage a team of IT resources (both internal and external) to deliver the agreed level of support services for the portfolio of ERP systems in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage third party contracts & relationships with vendors and outsourced partners to meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Develop, motivate, and appraise line-managed and project staff to ensure that skills, competencies and experiences match the current and future needs.
- Constant monitoring of users’ issues raised, implementing the solutions identified and follow up to closure to achieve user satisfaction.
- European Role covering all aspects of the business from Exploration, drilling, plant maintenance through to the Trading processes.
- Significant changes to Business requirements through growth and change heavily impact the number and size of projects and the ongoing development needs for these applications.
- Conflicting business requirements & priorities need to be effectively managed over multiple sites and applications.
- Management of the ERP Systems support contract with Delaware who provide hosting and support services in relation to SAP systems. Successful management of the outsourced contracts to ensure vendors deliver against service levels is key to meeting business service level and costs targets.
- The cross site virtual team of both internal and external support & development staff need to be effectively managed to delivery service levels and projects.
- Degree or equivalent level of experience in IT Systems or Finance.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems including project management (greater than 10 years)
- Successful full life-cycle implementations of SAP.
- Demonstrated skills in managing costs.
- Experience in out-source service & contract management
- Track record in change management.
- Detail understanding of SAP architecture and capabilities.
- Detail Knowledge of relevant Industry practices and business processes.
- Detail Knowledge of ERP related applications
- Detail Knowledge of Business Processes
- Knowledge of Oil Industry preferred
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for service delivery and an attention to detail.
- Good management & leadership skills with experience of distributed teams.
- Highly numerate & analytical with good costs management skills.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including at senior levels.
- A bias for action and flexibility
Please contact Claus Grotrian at PROSAPIA, mobile +45 40 60 48 42 for more information or a non-committal discussion about the position and your potential candidacy. Written contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.