Are you an experienced SAP Basis architect and have you worked as a service delivery manager? Maybe you are used to managing a versatile SAP environment with on premise and cloud solutions?
Satair’s SAP environment is growing and they are looking for a technical profile with a SAP Basis background to develop and maintain the SAP solutions together with their sourcing partners.
The SAP Competence center in Satair operates the SAP environments and collaborates with their owner Airbus to build tomorrow’s SAP systems working across company borders. The team consists of 10 internal SAP application consultants and one SAP basis consultant who work closely with their digital, business intelligence and security teams as well as external service partners.
The role as SAP Basis architect / Service Delivery Manager is divided into two responsibility areas:
SAP Basis architect:
- As SAP Basis architect you will drive the technical roadmap together with the application team and technical colleagues. You will be responsible for the implementations of new functionalities and to follow up on operations, incidents and planned upgrades with internal and external partners.
- The SAP environment is hosted by sourcing partners and your role is to collaborate with them on a daily basis.
- Some of the IT solutions in Satair are based on non SAP technologies and as an architect your role is to integrate existing SAP solutions on to both SAP and non SAP solutions from internal or external partners.
SAP Service Delivery Manager:
- As a Service Delivery Manager for the SAP technical area you are day to day responsible for the technical environment in the SAP portfolio. The SAP solutions are delivered by different vendors and on both on premise and cloud platforms. The SAP solutions all have different KPI’s, service windows and maintenance plans.
- A part of your role will be to coordinate with the vendors and to follow up on SLAs and KPIs.
- To engage and negotiate with new vendors.
Satair’s SAP landscape consists of an ECC 6.0 core, BW/4 Hana, SAC, IBP and APO, C4C, CCV2, PI/PO, CPI and they are planning to upgrade the ECC system to a S/4 Hana system.
- Manage SAP HANA, ASE and SQL databases with external partner
- Manage the SAP Basis environment in collaboration with external partner
- Drive the annual wheel of periodic updates and upgrades of SAP systems
- Design SAP cloud technologies to fit existing SAP landscape
- Participate in security audits from a SAP Basis point of view
- Participate in projects where SAP is central or an interfacing component
- Consistent follow-up on deliveries from their service partners
What do you offer?
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related
- 8- 10 years of SAP basis experience – Netweaver and preferred with cloud technologies
- Knowledge of SAP cloud technologies & SAP infrastructure
- Be able to work independently and are self-motivating
- Fluency in English
- Be able to communicate clearly and efficiently on all levels
- Having an understanding of working in an international environment and in a global company
- Have worked as a Service delivery manager before or can demonstrate knowledge of working in a role as SDM.
The job is located in Copenhagen but travel to other locations occasionally will be part of the role as well as working with colleagues in other time zones.
Please contact Claus Grotrian at PROSAPIA, mobile +45 40 60 48 42 for more information or a non-committal discussion about the position and your potential candidacy. Written contact to email@example.com.