Do you want to work with one of the most extensive SAP Retail solutions in Denmark? Can you ensure that JYSK’s increasing SAP System portfolio and tasks in SAP Basis are handled the best possible way? Do you want to join an international company with highly experienced colleagues? Then you might be their next SAP Basis Consultant at the JYSK Head Office in Aarhus.
WHAT JYSK OFFER YOU
You will join their SAP Basis team, which is a part of the JYSK IT Operations department and consists of 6 experienced colleagues.
Furthermore, they offer you to become part of a:
- Company that is constantly evolving and sees IT as an investment, not a cost
- Department with focus on a healthy work/life balance
- Professional team with many years of SAP Basis experience
- Job where you get the opportunity to work with many different types of SAP systems
- Job with room to develop personally as well as professionally
- Relaxed and open-minded atmosphere with lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- Fantastic fitness room and canteen
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
In the SAP Basis team, they aim to have all their SAP Systems updated yearly and a dream of “green lights” everywhere. You will be the operations responsible person for selected SAP systems and help make sure this dream comes true. Furthermore, they have a strong collaboration with the Business, hosting partner and the rest of the IT department in a dynamic and open environment.
All their SAP systems are hosted, and the SAP Basis team works in partnership with their hosting partner to reach the common goals.
Most of their SAP systems are running on HANA database. In the future JYSK is going to migrate their SAP BW to BW/4HANA and their SAP ECC 6.08 to S/4HANA.
Your tasks and responsibilities in the job include:
- Working proactively to ensure the systems you are responsible for run smoothly
- Attending short daily meetings with your teammates
- Planning service windows, etc.
- Being accountable for system architecture design
- Working closely together with the application responsible
- Beeing Scrum and Kanban responsible
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
JYSK is looking for a new colleague who:
- Has at least 8-10 years of experience as an SAP Basis consultant
- Can work independently and is self-motivating
- Takes pride in completing tasks as agreed and on time
- Has good communication skills in English
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.
They believe that their employees are key to their success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3.300 stores worldwide today. That is why they strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and they also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among their employees. The three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that they can expect from each other. They trust each other, and they believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, they secure their inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of their employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes them a stronger team.