JYSK’s global growth continues, and the most important goal of the SAP Basis team is to support their continued expansion by making sure their SAP systems are secure, available and has the highest possible performance. At present, JYSK has one of the most extensive SAP Retail solutions in Denmark, and they now need an extra SAP Basis Operation Consultant to ensure that their increasing SAP System portfolio and tasks in SAP Basis are handled the best way.
All their SAP systems are hosted, and the SAP Basis team works in partnership with their hosting partner to reach their common goals.
The SAP Basis Team also has a strong collaboration with the whole IT department in a dynamic and open environment.
In the SAP Basis team, they aim to have all their SAP Systems updated yearly and a dream of “green lights” everywhere. You will be the operations responsible person for selected SAP systems and help make sure this dream comes true.
JYSK consider experience with SAP PO and SAP BO as a benefit but not a prerequisite.
Most of JYSK’s SAP systems are running on HANA database. In the future they are going to migrate their SAP BW to BW/4HANA and SAP ECC 6.08 to S/4HANA.
You Bring dedication and you…
- work proactively to make sure the systems are running smoothly.
- have at least 3 years of experience working with SAP Basis tasks.
- can work independently, and you are self-motivated.
- take pride in completing your tasks as agreed and on time.
- have good communication skills in English. It is an advantage if you also speak Danish as well.
You Meet possibilities and JYSK offer you…
- a company that is constantly evolving and sees IT as an investment, not a cost.
- a department with a healthy focus on work/life balance.
- a team with many years of SAP Basis experience.
- a job where you get the opportunity to work with many different types of SAP systems.
- a job with room to develop personally as well as professionally.
- a relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.