The global growth at JYSK continues, and the most important goal of the SAP Basis team is to support their continued expansion by making sure their SAP systems are secure, available and has the highest possible performance. At present, JYSK has one of the most extensive SAP Retail solutions in Denmark, and they now need a new SAP Basis security specialist to ensure that their SAP systems are more secure while still operating smoothly.
JYSK have just invested in a security product from Onapsis to help them get and stay more secure, and if you come on board, you will be part of the implementation project.
All their SAP systems are hosted, and the SAP Basis team works in partnership with the hosting partner to reach their common goals.
The SAP Basis Team also has a strong collaboration with the whole IT department in a dynamic and open environment.
In the SAP Basis team, they aim to have all their SAP Systems updated yearly and a dream of “green lights” everywhere.
Most of their SAP systems are running on HANA database. In the future JYSK is going to migrate their SAP BW to BW/4HANA and SAP ECC 6.08 to S/4HANA.
Prior experience with SAP Basis security is considered an advantage, but is not required. You may just be starting your journey in SAP security.
You Bring dedication and you…
- see security as an important task.
- have at least 3 years of experience within the field of SAP Basis.
- can work independently, and you are self-motivated.
- take pride in completing your tasks as agreed and on time.
- have good communication skills in English. It is an advantage if you also speak Danish as well.
You Meet possibilities and JYSK offer you…
- a company that is constantly evolving and sees IT as an investment, not a cost.
- a department with a healthy focus on work/life balance.
- a team with many years of SAP Basis experience.
- a job where you get the opportunity to work with many different types of SAP systems.
- a job with room to develop personally as well as professionally.
- a relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.