You will be:
- Serving ROCKWOOL Group with digital expertise, you and your team will ensure a smart and seamless experience in the interactions between internal colleagues, customers, stakeholders and vendors. They foster an environment that encourages development – to enable you to take ownership of your career with them. Digitalization is at the top of the agenda, and you will be part of an evolution that will take their business further. As you work globally, you will develop through the many daily touchpoints and the challenges you face in making ROCKWOOL a great company to do business with.
- Driving the migration of the SAP application from on-prem hardware to the cloud (or refresh the hardware) as well as drive the process towards initiating a managed service. When that’s done: manage the supplier.
The person needs to have coordination skills as well as technical SAP-skills on architect level. A consultant-profile would probably be best.
The SAP environment and tasks
It consists of 4 elements: SAP R/3 on-prem on IBM Power I (DB2) hardware; SAP BI hosted at a service provider; SAP EWM (S/4 HANA) on Azure and SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud).
It’s their goal to consolidate the environment. It will be the task of the SAP Basis Teamlead to drive that consolidation.
Other tasks are:
- Daily coordination with the (in-house) functional SAP-team.
- Manage a yearly wheel of activities including service pack upgrade.
- Improve the processes the team is using, with a focus on standardisation and automation.
- Coordinate Audits (from auditors and SAP)
- Participate in regular meetings with the suppliers and ensure that Rockwool receives full value for the contracts
that are in place.
- Manage the team (the team consists of 5 employees in 3 countries – Germany, Wales and Denmark)
- Resource allocation, ie allocate the team members to daily tasks as well as projects
- Create and follow up on development plans for the employees
- Do quarterly review meetings with the team members
- Host team meeting
- Create roadmaps for the teams tasks
- Set goals for the team and delegate those to the team members
- Participate and contribute to the management team in Digital Platforms (the global IT Infrastructure team)
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Claus Grotrian at PROSAPIA on +45 40 60 48 42 for a non-committal discussion about the position.