The global growth of JYSK continues, and the most important task of their IT department is to support their continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation. To strengthen their self-service BI and Analytics strategic focus they now need a Team Lead for their technical BI Team who can at the same act as Architect within the areas of SAP BW and HANA.
The SAP BI Team is part of the JYSK IT SAP department of 35+ highly skilled SAP professionals, including business consultants, developers and basis consultants. They value their open and relaxed work environment. Despite differences in task areas, cross-department professional dialog and feedback are never far away.
You will get the direct daily management responsibility of a team of 5 BI developers. Together with the team, you ensure continuous development and the day-to-day operation of their BI solutions running on a platform consisting of state of the art BI and Analytics tools such as SAP BW on HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Data Services, KNIME and the SAP Business Objects BI Platform.
In addition to the BI tools, their IT landscape consists of SAP ECC Retail, SAP CAR, SAP Hybris Marketing, SAP Forecast & Replenishment, SAP PO, SAP HCM and SAP EWM, nearly all on HANA. Coming up are a new Data Lake based on SAP HANA and a new in-house developed unified commerce platform. Here the BI tools will play a central role in bringing the commerce data to life and support the JYSK strategy aiming at even better usage of data through strong solutions for data exploration and analytics.
You Bring dedication and you…
• Have at least 5 years of development experience with SAP BW.
• Have at least 2 years of experience with SAP HANA.
• Know what it takes to develop robust self-service BI and analytics solutions through the entire process from requirements specification to deployment and operation.
• Have experience with people management or you are eager to take your career to the next level including people management.
• Are an independent and responsible person with personal drive.
• Take pride in taking the lead of your team and lifting the responsibility given to you.
• Can bring “structure to chaos”, e.g. when business requirements are not clear from start.
• Have strong data analysis skills, mastering dimensional modelling.
• Are able to bring forward your expertise to inspire the business as well as to develop and coach your team.
• Are fluent in English and Danish, spoken as well as written
You Meet possibilities and they offer you…
• A very interesting job with responsibility for continuous development and the day-to-day operation of self-service BI solutions and bringing forward their BI and analytics roadmap.
• The possibility to work with both people management and SAP BW and HANA technical as well as architecture tasks.
• A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally.
• A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization.
• A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
• A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority.
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the positions.