IC Group A/S is a Danish listed group formed in 2001 by the merger of Carli Gry International A/S and InWear Group A/S.
They run and develop three strong Premium apparel brands comprising Tiger of Sweden, By Malene Birger and Peak Performance.
In addition to the core Premium business, IC Group have controlling investment stakes in two other brands – Designers Remix (51%) and Saint Tropez (100%). None of the two brands are integrated on IC Group’s operational platform. They operate completely separated from the rest of the group. Both brands can be divested in the future and are considered as investments.
Full-year revenue amounted to DKK 2.6 billion in 2014/15, and with more than 1,000 employees, they rank among the largest clothing companies in the Nordic region. Their brands are sold through nearly 240 retail and franchise stores and shop-in-shops, through e-commerce and via more than 4,500 3rd party distributors in more than 25 countries.
They are looking for an experienced SAP BPC and Excel Expert with strong analytical skills and understanding of finance and business to join their Corporate Finance team within Group Finance.
About Corporate Finance
Corporate Finance consists of a team of four employees responsible for consolidation of Group annual report, internal and external Group reporting (IFRS), internal control environment, financial controlling of all subsidiaries and maintenance/development of our management reporting and planning system (SAP BPC).
As a SAP BPC and Excel Expert, you will play a vital role in improving and developing Group Finance on an ongoing basis as well supporting finance in the automation of their process to reduce the manual workload. In addition, it will be your responsibility to:
• Maintain and update SAP BPC reports on an ongoing basis, including developing SAP BPC to be used in the business modelling
• Maintain BPC dimensions and safety systems
• Develop and update guidelines and provide training to new users
• Act as a link between the IT Department and Finance
• Further develop, optimize and implement processes relating to management reporting, including Fast Closing Projects
• Act as an Excel super user
• Support the organization in developing Excel tools to be used in the daily operations, incl. automation of reconciliations and analysis
• Assist with financial modelling
• Support and implement robotics to reduce manual work load.
The position will refer to the Group Finance Manager (Head of Corporate Finance), and you will have an extensive network in the organization with close contact to Brand CFOs, Group Shared Service Centers, FP&A, IR and the Group CFO.
• Have experience from a similar position in an international group
• Have super user skills in BPC and Microsoft Excel
• Speak and write English fluently
• Be proactive and have a strong sense of ownership and the ability to drive/complete tasks independently
• Apply a structured method of working and have the ability to multitask
• Have a great understanding of financial and operational business issues
• Have strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Be a great team player and contribute positively to the working environment
• Feel attracted to the idea of working in an informal environment
Work address: Adelgade 12D, 1304 Copenhagen K
Interested? If you would like to know more about the position, please call Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA +45 53 87 16 17. We’re handling the recruitment process.