Are you an experienced application consultant within SAP CAR and seeking new challenges? Or perhaps you have limited CAR experience but a solid foundation within the SAP Retail sphere from SD or FI, and looking to expand your horizon and master a new application? Then you might be the Business Consultant for Store Transactions Management JYSK are looking for!
At JYSK they’re implementing their Unified Commerce strategy that among other elements entail a brand new POS system for all 28 countries and centralized order-, payment- and customer data components. SAP CAR is an integral part of their journey, and to execute on their current Unified Commerce vision and expand it even further, they are in need of even more dedicated colleagues. The skilled SAP CAR team handles everything from making sure legacy functionality and systems are still up to par while rollout of their Unified Commerce platform is gradually ongoing, implementing the tools and solutions that will allow the Unified Commerce vision to be fulfilled, and building on top of that vision with new innovative omnichannel solutions that support their retail business across the world.
WHAT JYSK OFFER YOU
You will get a thorough introduction program to secure that you are ready to take on the challenges and join their strong team within Store Transactions Management. The team is responsible for developing and supporting solutions that handle POS data from more than 3300 stores, and in charge of processing, transforming, enriching and posting critical data to everything from real-time article availability solutions to sales reporting and fiscalization.
Furthermore, they offer you:
- An exciting job in an international company with an ambitious growth strategy and a continuous drive towards development and optimization of IT solutions within omnichannel retail
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally
- Responsibility for your own implementation tasks and involvement all the way from refinement of business requirements to design, development and deployment of new functionality
- Well-functioning work-from-home policy
- A healthy work-life balance as well as a loyal company culture
- A relaxed and open minded atmosphere with rich opportunities to cooperate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
WHAT YOUR NEXT JOB WILL BE ABOUT
Your tasks and responsibilities in the job includes:
- Transforming user stories within POS data transfer into functional solutions in SAP in close collaboration with developers, super users and business owners
- Daily operation, error handling and root cause analysis in SAP CAR where they handle all POS data from JYSK’s 3000+ stores
- Guide and support super users in testing, system configuration and usage of new functionality
- Being part of building the future foundation for JYSK’s physical retail activities, ensuring everything from operational stability to architectural principle adherence in the process
- Ensure right level of documentation in solution designs and functional design specifications
You can read more about the department at https://job.jysk.dk/dk/head-office/it
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
JYSK is looking for a new colleague who:
- Have an educational background in Master of Science in Information Technology, Economics, Business Administration, or similar
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in configuring and developing SAP CAR solutions, primarily within POS DTA
- Or, have solid experience in SAP areas such as ERP Retail, preferably combined with basic knowledge of SAP CAR
- Are ready for new challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development
- Have a strong analytical mind and is motivated by complex challenges
- Finds it easy to learn and master new systems
- Have technical flair and understanding of basic programming terms and methods
- Preferably have decent debugging skills
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.