In IT Service Delivery – they are dedicated to securing the best process support for an international business in rapid growth. The vacancy is in the team, Finance & Controlling, where they are working with various group rollout projects as well as day-to-day support to their global GEA customers. They are about to start the global implementation of SAP S/4 Hana, which will be carried out in a blended team of external and internal SAP consultants.
The job contains travel activities.
Responsibilities / Tasks
You are passionate about business support and like to contribute to business optimization. You are motivated by responsibility, variety in tasks and having a high degree of exposure to the business. Your communicative skills and ability to motivate and involve the right people at the right point in time are key to success in the role.
You think and can plan ahead, work in a structured way and drive projects toward the agreed milestones. You walk towards the challenges you meet in your work with a positive approach, no matter if they may be of theoretical complexity or merely demanding a practical/hands-on solution. You are flexible and know how to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
You will become part of a large international business which needs to see the objectives of the projects translated into tangible results. Hence it is pivotal that you have strong communicative skills and understand how to navigate in a complex organization.
What will you be working with?
- Various day-to-day support to existing Global SAP customers in terms of incident- and change request handling
- Participate in SAP ERP projects throughout the full project life cycle
- Participate in other strategic finance projects
- Assist in analyze phases of upcoming projects
- Training of key users
- Group reporting. Contribute to the follow up and implementation of the GEA group reporting requirements in their SAP ERP templates
- Profound knowledge of SAP ERP system
- Business process mapping
- Drive to proactively seek solutions when faced with challenges
- Result driven – focused on targets and project plans
- Strong communicative skills – in English and preferably also in Danish
Your Profile / Qualifications
- Relevant degree (candidate/ Master’s degree or BA plus qualifying working experience) or practical experience from Finance department
- Strong interpersonal skills, also in an intercultural environment
- Ability to conduct workshops and training
- Knowledge of project driven engineering business would be an advance
ERP Specific Experience/IT Skills Required
- Experience with systems designing & visualization based on business processes
- Experience in customizing and setup within SAP FICO
- Broad general SAP ERP knowledge within SAP FICO and month-end closing processes
- Strong Knowledge of integration between FI/CO modules and logistic
- Experience with full-life cycle ERP implementation
They offer an exciting and challenging working environment in an international team of highly skilled and qualified colleagues. The job provides good opportunity to grow your competencies further with like minds.
They are a company that provides favorable opportunities for personal as well as professional development, including good possibilities for continued education. They offer flexible working hours and support equal opportunities and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the positions.