At Zalaris, they simplify HR and payroll administration, empower their customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Their consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with their clients. They have three values that guide the way they work:
Everyone matters. They believe that no one person is better than another.
Aiming high. They dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because they give the best version of themselves to the team.
Team spirit. They believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Zalaris is an international and fast growing company with a flat hierarchy structure, open communication, and short decision-making paths which supports creative and innovative thinking. Join them in empowering well-known organizations to achieve more!
As a Project Manager in Zalaris, you are responsible for the overall management of both bigger and smaller implementation projects within SAP HCM and SuccessFactors. You will lead both local and ‘offshore’ teams responsible for delivering on defined project outputs with regards to time, budget and quality criteria. The Project Manager also works as a functional architect within the project, so an ability to quickly learn and understand new solutions, such as their own “Zalaris PeopleHub”, is crucial. You will also be responsible for Project Governance & Methodology processes.
The Project Manager will also support in pre-sales processes, and provide input into the sales proposal, especially in the area of delivery model, project structure, organization, scoping, estimation and risk.
- Be the first point of contact with clients in transformation projects
- Drive projects from kick-off to go-live
- Manage the project or work stream on a day-to-day basis through the project lifecycle using relevant methodology
- Be responsible for the financial management of the projects
- Coordinate onshore and offshore resources to deliver IT solutions as per client requirements
- Ensure that project reporting is done in a timely fashion to an appropriate standard
- Support in pre-sales activities with estimation of projects
- Coach and mentor members of the team
Your skills and experience
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders as one team
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, including ability to communicate complex IT concepts to an audience
- Excellent knowledge of English language and Danish as mother tongue
- Ability to manage client relationships professionally
- Excellent time management skills
- Relevant project management certifications (such as PMP, APMP (Agile) PRINCE2)
- Experience with SAP system and BPO of HR and payroll solutions will be seen as an advantage
Zalaris offers you
- Multicultural working environment
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Flat organizational structure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.