At Zalaris, they simplify HR and payroll administration, empower their customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Their consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with their clients. They have three values that guide the way they work:
Everyone matters. They believe that no one person is better than another.
Aiming high. They dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because they give the best version of themselves to the team.
Team spirit. They believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Are you passionate about HR and payroll processes and are eager to work with well-known organizations across the Nordics? Zalaris now have open positions in their Application Management Services (AMS) team in Denmark, and are looking for a new colleague who are passionate about being an expert in everything you do – just like them. As an SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) Consultant, you will be part of the Nordic team and responsible for SAP Payroll/Time module configuration. They also have an open similar position working with their implementation projects.
- Configuration of SAP HCM Payroll/Time modules
- Handling change orders and 3rd line service requests through the ticketing system
- Be an advisor to clients regarding best practice processes and set up in the system
- Communication with different functional teams and departments in the organization.
- Describing challenges and change requests in cooperation with other units.
- Planning and handling testing
- Professional advisor for the teams in Operations
- Responsible for specific outsourcing-tasks needing senior competence and to ensure segregation of duties
- Participation in specific customer projects
- To solve problems and be a case manager for complex multi functional issues.
- Train and guide other team members.
- Performing any additional tasks, linked to the primary scope of the position
Required experience & skills
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience within SAP Danish Payroll or Time areas
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Danish, or any other Scandinavian language
- Ability to plan work independently and make priorities
- Willingness and ability to deliver good customer service
- Proactive and flexible personality
Zalaris offers you
- Multicultural working environment
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Flat organizational structure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions & work from home options
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.