Would you like to be front and centre in decisions regarding future IT platforms and design?
Then this is your chance to work with some of the latest SAP and Microsoft technologies in a role with global reach as you work on IT systems, which support the Grundfos business globally. And as you do so, you will gain a broad network across the organization, working on both long-term strategies and operational IT projects, challenging your skills within multiple IT domains.
Join a growing team of architects
You become part of their IT organisation – more specifically the IS Enterprise Architecture team. Here, you join 3 other architects who are responsible for driving IT platform decisions, enabling the delivery of business solutions. Moreover, they handle the IT strategy, IT Security as well as merger- and acquisition-related IT activities, and they are deeply involved in developing digitalisation strategies in Grundfos. Though they are a relatively small team, they have a large network of about 20 solution architects placed at their different delivery areas, so you will have widespread contacts with architects in your daily work.
”Our team is growing, and we are facing a large update towards an S/4Hana platform. The strategy is to modernise their SAP platform but also to decide which Cloud platforms to bring into their IT environment. Regarding Microsoft, they also work on security components, the IoT suite and collaboration tools, so a lot is going on at the moment,” says Chief Architect, John B. Nielsen
Ensure development and execution of IT roadmaps
Working on their project portfolio, you are responsible for assessing business needs and ensuring that IT roadmaps are developed and executed according to IS Governance structures. Thus, you ensure that they start projects on the right platforms, which entails relating to new projects and initiatives and possible future architecture. Working closely with strategic partners in Grundfos IT, you are the one to develop and execute engagement models as well as to develop overall IT Plans in Grundfos. Other tasks are to:
• Drive delivery area architecture plans in close cooperation with Grundfos IT delivery areas and business stakeholders within a given framework
• Execute IT platform clarification and preparation activities in close cooperation with IT delivery areas and business stakeholders
• Participate in specific project execution work
”This is a challenging job because on the one hand, you need broad knowledge of SAP and Microsoft platforms – but you also need to understand the details; how the different solutions work together and how to relate them to specific projects,” explains John.
Good experience with IT and Enterprise Architecture
• Whether you are an engineer or an experienced self-taught profile, you have good experience managing defined processes within IT and Enterprise Architecture
• You possess experience, supporting key initiatives within a business environment, preferably from a large manufacturing environment
• You have a strong background executing complex or specialised projects and activities in IT and Enterprise Architecture
• You have good knowledge of best practices in relevant systems, local laws and regulations in IT and Enterprise Architecture
• You speak and write English effortlessly
As a person, you know how to communicate and operate across different types of stakeholders who have different opinions on their platforms and projects. You must be able to drive a process and present strong arguments, supporting the choices you made, which means that you will operate on both a strategic and a concrete level.
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact Christian Schütt at PROSAPIA on +45 40 60 48 44.