EPI-USE Nordic is looking for SAP Payroll consultants to join their SAP HCM team in Denmark. They have offices
in Denmark (Copenhagen and Fredericia), Sweden and Finland.
Your background could be from Payroll implementation projects or Payroll application management
service roles. Experience in SAP Payroll configuration and schema programming is preferable.
Alternatively you could be experienced in SAP Payroll as a key-user and might be interested in
enhancing your profile to configuration. You will be trained and mentored to play a significant role in
their local and global projects as well as their application management services for the Nordic clients.
In EPI-USE they believe that people are their number one asset and are paramount to their success. As a
service driven organization, they understand that their leadership in the industry is driven by the success
of each and every colleague in the company. To support this, the work environment is founded on
collaboration, innovation, growth and healthy work-life integration. It is because of these values, that
the average tenure of their team members is over 10 years. When you join the EPI-USE team, you
become a part of something truly extraordinary.
Your role would be to deliver support services to EPI-USE clients. The responsibility is to maintain and
further develop the clients’ payroll solutions, based on country legislation, collective agreements and
• Strong experience with Payroll, preferable SAP payroll.
• Knowledge and understanding of HR business processes
• Experienced within customer facing activities.
• Insight in local collective agreements
• Preferably knowledge of other SAP HCM areas such as Time, SAP SuccessFactors etc.
• Fluent in Danish and English
• Relevant working experience
• Strong people and communication skills
• Sound problem solving and analytical skills
• Good presentation skills
• Committed, pragmatic, motivated and self-driven
• Is a strong team-player
What they expect from you, in addition to Payroll experience is:
• Passion to work with clients and tackle Payroll-related challenges
• Readiness to work in a global organization with colleagues from various country teams
• Readiness to work independently both remotely or at client location.
• Willingness to learn new technologies in the Payroll area
EPI-USE is part of groupelephant.com, which employs more than 3,000 people in 33 countries. Best
known as the world’s largest and most experienced independent SAP HR/Payroll specialist,
designing, building and implementing Cloud-based, hybrid and on-premises HR/Payroll systems for
large, complex multinational corporations, EPI-USE has a focus in HCM surrounding HR, Talent and
Payroll. Within this focus area, their team has developed software and solutions which complement
implementations across the world. Their team has been instrumental in creating Payroll technology
solutions in partnership with SAP. In addition to SAP’s more than 55 countries delivered as standard
in their Payroll offering, EPI-USE has also created tightly integrated payroll developments for more
than 35 additional countries. Their focus continues to be on what their customers need and how they will
benefit from a comprehensive, integrated technology solution. EPI-USE’s experience spans over
2,500 global HCM and Finance implementations where their team has lead and/or supported complex
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the positions.