NNIT is looking for a SAP PS-CD Consultant, who are passionate about applying technology to solve customer’s business challenges.
Complex projects, vast development opportunities and a dedicated SAP community with +200 specialists are some of the elements that make working with SAP at NNIT unique.
If you thrive to combine your understanding of business processes with your SAP knowledge and skills, you might be one of their new colleagues in SAP Business Services.
Their aim in SAP Business Services is to enable digitalization via S/4HANA and improving finance processes across operational finance. They are growing their team heavily and is looking for talents to support their journey.
Danish IT professionals have recently selected NNIT as the most attractive workplace within the category, IT Consultancy. They are very proud of this result and encourage you to join NNIT and make your mark as part of a great team of passionate IT professionals.
Your responsibilities as SAP Finance Consultant
Financial business value adding approach and financial processes expertise is a must. You have both the desire and the personal integrity to give the best service and highest level of deliveries.
You take responsibility and lead the way to ensure the client’s success, using your knowledge and experience. It is crucial that you understand, they value their existing clients just as much as they value new clients.
In this role, you will be involved in cross-functionally SAP initiatives and advise and build customer business solutions with a best practise mindset. You will architect and deliver SAP solutions with financial excellence and deep S/4HANA platform knowledge in the lifecycle phases: Advice, analysis, design, build, deploy and run.
You are able to work together with technical specialists as business profiles, and you can convey, understand and resolve complicated technical problems and business issues.
You are a team player, and you will have an important role in their projects and share your knowledge with the team.
Your work meets high requirements in quality, best practice and documentation. Your communication and cooperation skills are frequently used in relation to both customers and colleagues. They work in global project teams with colleagues from Denmark, Czech Republic, the Philippines and China, so intercultural work experience is an advantage in order to proactively handle the intercultural differences and further develop the team.
You will join the SAP Team
They are one of Denmark’s largest and most competent consultancies in the field of SAP, where each employee takes personal and professional responsibility for the complex client solutions they work with.
The vacant position is within the NNIT SAP Business Services organization, responsible for advising their customers on business and technology, as well as designing, implementing and supporting IT solutions and applications.
Your qualifications and experience
You are an outgoing person looking for extraordinary challenges and the opportunity to work with SAP FI/CO and S/4HANA Finance at its most complex and challenging solutions.
To succeed in the job you:
- Have minimum +5 years of experience with SAP FI/CO (for example in FI-AA, AP, AR, DME Payment workflows, AM, CO, CO-PA or PS-CD) in the form of projects or solutions
- Experience in S/4HANA conversions and areas such as Business Partner, new asset accounting etc.
- Preferable also experience in one or more of the following solutions: Concur, Central Finance BPC and Blackline
- Certification in SAP S/4HANA Finance 1909 or higher
- You excel in translating business requirements into solutions and have proven experience in designing and implementing functional solutions, with an understanding of using the application landscape to solve customer’s challenges
- You have an analytical approach to solve business challenges with business acumen and are self-driven and solution oriented in relation to deliverables
- You can act as Finance Lead on larger implementations in terms of managing deliverables and coaching a team
- You are fluent in English and Danish
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position.