The Integration Team primarily perform SAP integration tasks, including the integration for more than 1,300 JYSK Nordic stores. Among other platforms, they use SAP PO 7.5, SAP SLT and API Management. The team is pivotal for the JYSK IT strategy with its strong focus on a Unified Commerce strategy.
JYSK has a mature IT landscape, so you will be working with modern SAP tools and other integration related technologies. You will spend part of your time understanding and supporting store operation flows and developing the required integration to and from SAP.
SAP mini podcast
The Integration Team is part of the JYSK SAP & IT Development department of approximately 120 people, including business and development consultants. They value their open and relaxed work environment, and as a senior SAP integration consultant, you will often be involved in cross-department sparring.
The SAP department is SAP COE certified, and in addition to SAP PO and SAP ECC Retail on HANA, they work with SAP BW on HANA, SAP HCM, SAP SCM, SAP EWM and SAP CAR. However, their IT portfolio goes way beyond SAP, so you are expected to also work close with their JAVA department.
You Bring dedication and you…
- Have at least 3 years of experience as an integration consultant.
- Have experience with SAP SLT
- Have experience with SAP PO
- Have an insight into business processes, and you can perform pre-analysis and develop requirement specifications for new integration solutions.
- Are an independent and responsible person, who takes pride in completing your tasks as agreed and on time.
- Are eager to learn and you want to understand how IT solutions are used in practice.
- Value flawless communication with the people you work with.
- Are fluent in English, spoken as well as written and it is an advantage if you also speak Danish fluently.
You Meet possibilities and JYSK offers you…
- Responsibility for ensuring that business processes are integrated all the way from sender to receiver.
- A job where you will design, develop, test, implement and document new integrations.
- A job where you will contribute to daily operation, monitoring and error handling in their SAP PO and SLT systems, ensuring their mass transfers and integration scenarios are running smooth.
- A job where you will contribute to the integration design for new business processes and optimization of existing ones.
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally, e.g. within new integration technologies such as API Management.
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogues and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority.
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the position