EPI-USE Labs help you transform your SAP landscape and solve your business challenges. The software, value-added solutions and managed services create more powerful and secure SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors® systems, saving clients time and resources. EPI-USE Labs simplify and speed up data management, giving clients the tools they need to navigate small and large challenges successfully. And they’ve done this for over forty years, all over the world.
EPI-USE Labs clients’ suggestions and the daily practicalities of the workplace shape their thinking to make their solutions indispensable to many leading global companies. Working closely with our clients to understand and solve their challenges, offering a wide range of solutions, from game-changing apps for day-to-day SAP HCM reporting to full SAP managed services.
EPI-USE Labs is a global company with throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, the Americas, Australia, the Philippines, South Africa, the Middle East and Turkey. With over 1,550 clients across 49 countries, their 97% client renewal rate speaks for itself.
The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with a drive to achieve goals and maintain a great customer experience. You will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand and work closely with clients to understand their needs. This individual will have excellent communication abilities and negotiation skills.
You will work from our office in Virum, north of Copenhagen, and work with your portfolio of customers and prospects both F2F and virtually.
- Work with key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction.
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contact.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years of proven success in client management
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in Danish (or another Nordic language) and English
To learn more about this great opportunity, please reach out to Claus Grotrian, +45 40 60 48 42 from PROSAPIA who assist EPI-USE Labs in this recruitment process.
All contact is confidential and non-committal unless of course you proceed further in the process.