Consolis Group IT (former Spæncom) is looking for a Senior SAP FI/CO expert to join their Group IT SAP team. You are a person with qualification/training in Business Administration, Engineering or Information Technology (IT)/Computer Science and is an experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant currently working with an SAP Consulting company or a SAP customer. You are passionate about SAP and S/4 HANA and you want to be a member of a small team of motivated experts and be part of the S/4 HANA journey from early on.
- Be a key member of the Consolis Group IT SAP team, sharing knowledge and learn best practices.
- Supporting the finance and controlling users in the production system.
- For the ongoing and coming SAP S/4 HANA rollouts, participate in all project related activities with the business stakeholders to understand their business context and support them in all system lifecycle activities within Finance and Controlling function.
- Coordinate and liaise with key business people for understanding, collecting translating and specifying and testing business requirements.
- Supporting financial business areas and processes with IT solutions, primarily in SAP.
- Ensuring seamless interface and collaboration between IT and supported Business Areas.
- Managing relations with global stakeholders.
- Cooperating with external suppliers including their System Integrator, their AMS support Process Owners, Group Finance, and other partners.
- Developing and supporting SAP processes and applications.
- Proactively driving process improvements and/or implement new technology within specific areas.
- Leading on selected core processes within finance, acting as support in other FI/CO areas, solving smaller SAP issues.
- You have a suitable background as an MBA or BBA with specialization in Financials and/or Controlling processes..
- 8+ years of hands-on SAP experience in Finance and Controlling from implementation projects, finance/controlling organisations and/or AMS organisations.
- A recent SAP certification in S/4HANA (Financials) is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience with S/4HANA is preferred. Hands on Finance and controlling experience from S/4HANA Finance solutions.
- Experience with project accounting and controlling with SAP PS is preferred (not required to be a SAP PS expert).
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good Communications and team working skills.
- Excellent proficiency with Office tools especially Excel.
- Business level proficiency in English language.
- Knowledge of Nordic professional culture is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel within Baltics countries for project Rollouts.
- Place of work – hybrid/location open.
- Ability to travel
Want to know more?
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Claus Grotrian at PROSAPIA on +45 40 60 48 42 for a non-committal discussion about the positions.