Why join JYSK?
You are a highly skilled SAP consultant with extensive knowledge about eWM.
You are interested in being placed at the JYSK HQ in Brabrand, where you are going to be part of the JYSK dynamic SAP department with 25 employees. The department manages implementation, continuous improvements and maintenance of the SAP systems for the 20 countries JYSK covers.
At JYSK thay have 3 automated Distribution Centers placed in Denmark, Sweden and Poland. They are now building their next automated distribution center in Bulgaria to serve our stores. As part of JYSK new WMS strategy they have decided to implement eWM on HANA in Bulgaria. Primary focus first 2 years will be on this integration & implementation. Future eWM projects will be replacing our existing SAP WM solutions with eWM. Today they have 3 fast growing E-commerce Distribution Centre with direct deliveries to Customers running on SAP WM.
At JYSK, they focus on developing IT solutions that supports the continued expansion and today they have a modern and extensive IT environment. JYSK is known for its dynamic and responsive culture, which also means that they are putting a great effort into delivering IT solutions fast to underpin continued business development.
In this job you will have great impact on your own work and will be in close contact with the users of the developed solutions. All this happens in an environment where the time between decision and action is short, and where you have great impact on the continuous improvement of the solutions. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to obtain further education and training in new modules if needed.
You will have the following areas of responsibility
- Implementation, optimization and continuous improvement of the eWM solutions in SAP
- Participation in international warehouse projects as JYSK’s SAP specialist
- Implementation of improvements to the existing logistic solutions
- Further development on our online solutions in corporation with the Logistics- and E-business departments
- Participation when further developing processes and data flow between SAP and external WMS systems (ongoing projects)
- Ensure that new solutions are viable across the different business and system areas
This position is perfect for you if you…
- Have at least three years’ experience as internal or external SAP consultant -preferably within eWM, but WM and LES are also relevant
- Have documented experience developing SAP solutions
- Have an inclination to discuss commercial solutions with the customers and share your experience
- Can work independently and understand the importance of finishing the tasks
- Are naturally curios and eager to learn new things
PROSAPIA Denmark is handling the recruitment process. For further information please contact SAP Headhunter Jesper Olsen at PROSAPIA on +45 53 87 16 17 for a non-committal discussion about the positions.